DocuWorks - Experienced, High Volume X-Ray Film Digitizing
- How long does it take you—and therefore cost—to pull a study and scan it for use as a competitive PACS study?
- Do you need your X-Ray file storage space for other revenue generating purposes?
- Are you looking for a firm with experience in scanning over 1/2 million X-Rays?
- Someone who clearly understands what it is like to push 6g of Dicom data per day?
- Someone who has actually used RIS->HL7 to generate a PACS worklist?
- Someone who understands how to edit Dicom headers?
- Or someone experienced in storing / compressing / and sending to your PACS?
- Would you like to not have to explain what PACS, RIS, or HL7 are?
DocuWorks provides experience in large project management of X-Ray Digitization and Indexing conversions. We run 2 shifts on 6 Vidar DiagnosticPro Advantage (latest release) X-Ray scanners with secure HIPAA compliant network servers. We are vendor neutral to work with most PACS systems and have the following infrastructure in place;
- All new HP Z-class workstations and servers.
- Vidar Diagnostic Pro Advantage X-Ray scanners 2-8k of scanning resolution.
- We use Merge eFilm (Scan and Workstation), DesAcc Digital Jacket and/or PacsGear PacsScan Film as our scanning control software. The choice is project dependant.
- Along with various Dicom gateways, and Dicom HL7->Dicom Worklist/mapping products as needed.
- We can Dicom Send/Push about 6g of Dicom studies per day.
- All work is scanned by RSNA & HIPPA compliance rules.
- All scanning work is considered to be used as a first generation diagnostic quality read.
Onsite consulting can be provided for the best approach to your X-Ray scanning projects. We provide this outsourced X-Ray scanning service anywhere in the US.
To inquire about our services, call toll free: 1-877-342-0690 Dallas, Texas: 972-267-8550, Sherman, Texas: 903-487-0800,or email us at email@example.com.